March 22nd, 2017
Atlas Branding is looking for a super-talented junior/mid-level graphic designer to join our design agency in Asheville, NC. We may need to fill this position in the coming months.
Do you take design seriously, work hard and enjoy a good laugh? We’d love to hear from you.
• Identity, print design and production
• Packaging, label design and production
• Responsive web design and production
• Signage and retail graphics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Be fresh off the boat to four years of experience to be considered
(Compensation for an entry to mid-level designer)
• Ability to sketch and draw concepts by hand is required
• BFA in graphic design, this is not a marketing position
• Highly skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Prepare web design files in Photoshop (coding abilities are not required)
• Photography and/or animation abilities are a plus, but not required
PORTRAIT OF AN ATLAS DESIGNER
• Equally comfortable with the conceptual and implementation phases of work
• Can collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued
• A self-starter who can prioritize projects and meet deadlines
• Versatile and can execute work in a variety of styles
• Open to learning new things and following relevant design trends
HOW TO APPLY
- Link to online portfolio or PDF portfolio (No PDFs over 10 MB please)
Please address and send your materials to Creative Director, Lisa Peteet.
Expect an e-mail or call only if you are considered for an interview.
No walk-ins or phone-calls please. This will not benefit your application.