September 26th, 2017
Atlas Branding is looking for a talented, self-motivated, entry-mid level graphic designer to join our branding studio fall/winter 2017 in Asheville, NC. Please only apply for this job if you are looking for serious employment.
Candidates must be willing to relocate to Asheville, NC.
• Brand identity, print design and art production
• Packaging, label design
• Responsive web design
• Signage and retail graphics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• BFA/BA in graphic design, this is not a marketing/photography/advertising position
• 0 – 5 years of design experience
• Ability to draw/illustrate by hand
• Ability to design/illustrate in a variety of styles
• Skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Prepare web design files in Photoshop (coding abilities are not required)
PORTRAIT OF AN ATLAS DESIGNER
• Equally comfortable with the conceptual and implementation phases of work
• Can collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued
• A self-starter who is detail oriented, can prioritize projects and meet deadlines
• Open to learning new things and discerning relevant design trends
HOW TO APPLY
- Cover letter and Résumé
- Portfolio (PDF/URL) (No PDFs over 15 MB please)
Send your materials to Creative Director, Lisa Peteet.
Only expect an e-mail or call if you are considered for an interview. We review every portfolio we receive.
No walk-ins or phone-calls please, this will not benefit your application.