November 7th, 2017
Atlas Branding is looking for a talented, self-motivated, mid-level graphic designer to join our branding studio Q1 2018 in Asheville, NC. Please only apply if you are serious about this position.
Candidates must be willing to relocate and live in Asheville, NC.
• Brand identity, print design and art production
• Packaging, label design
• Drawing and illustration
• Responsive web design
• Signage and retail graphics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3 – 6 years of relevant design experience
• BFA/BA in graphic design, this is not a marketing/photography/advertising position
• Ability to design/illustrate in a variety of styles
• Skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Prepare web design files in Photoshop (coding abilities are not required)
• Ability to produce beautiful, results-driven design and take ownership of a project at any point in the process
• Ability to understand a client’s customer base and design concepts that align with their values
PORTRAIT OF AN ATLAS DESIGNER
• Strives to do quality work and desires to learn and grow as a designer/problem solver
• Can collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued
• A self-starter who is detail-oriented, can prioritize projects and meet deadlines
• Good at identifying a need and going above and beyond to help the team
HOW TO APPLY
- Cover letter
- Portfolio (PDF/URL or Dribbble link) (No PDFs over 15 MB please)
Send your materials to Creative Director, Lisa Peteet
You will receive an automated e-mail to confirm we have received your application materials. We review every portfolio we receive. Only those most qualified for the position will be contacted by e-mail or phone to schedule a follow up interview.
No walk-ins or phone-calls, this will not benefit your application.