We’re Hiring: Designer
Graphic Design Job Asheville: Looking for a talented designer with 2 – 4 years of web design and layout experience to join our studio in Asheville, NC. Relocation to Asheville is required, this is not a remote position.
Crew Member Attributes
• I have no ego and value art direction and feedback.
• I enjoy collaborating daily with a small crew of designers.
• Open communication and conversation are important to me
• If a co-worker needs help, I’m usually the first to offer a hand.
• I am self-motivated, detail-oriented and can manage my own deadlines.
• I design in a variety of styles to meet a client’s needs. I’m not a one-trick pony.
• I will work and rework a design so I can deliver an exceptional solution.
• Must enjoy and have a strong layout and web design portfolio
• Interest and some experience in branding, packaging & web design – concept to implementation
• Willingness to wear other hats in a small studio setting
• This position will report to the senior designer and creative director
• Portfolio must include logo, layout and web design work
• Ability to draw and sketch by hand is a plus
• Proficient knowledge of pre-press and production is a plus
• 2 – 4 years of experience working in a creative agency is preferred
• Skilled in Adobe CC, prepare web design files in Sketch/Photoshop (coding abilities are not required)
If so, please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
We don’t allow walk-ins as our studio is small.
- Cover letter/Résumé Attn. to: Lisa Peteet, Creative Director
- Portfolio (URL, Dribbble, or a PDF at 15 MB or under)
- Three References
Relationships: Growing and nurturing our relationships with our team, clients and community.
Hard Work: Designing well requires practice, patience and perseverance.
Calm: Seriously important to us. We give ourselves the resources and headspace to do good work in a good amount of time.
• Full-time salaried based on years of experience
AFTER THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE:
• Monthly healthcare stipend and direct primary care membership
• Paid time off
• Mo. paid continuing education and opportunities for growth
AFTER TWELVE MONTHS OF SERVICE:
• Retirement Simple IRA with up to a 3% employer match after 12 months of employment