We’re Hiring: Brand Designer
Graphic Design Job Asheville: Looking for a mid-level to senior brand designer with 3+ years of brand identity experience to join our studio in Asheville, NC. Relocation to Asheville is required, this is not a remote position. Our hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. with some monthly flex time provided.
We’re a boutique studio that crafts brands and packaging design primarily for food & beverage and CPG. Established in 2009, our award-winning team is usually between five to seven people and looking to stay under 10. More details about our values below.
Crew Member Attributes
• I have no ego and value art direction and feedback.
• Open communication is important to me.
• If a co-worker needs help, I’m usually the first to offer a hand.
• I am detail-oriented and can manage my own deadlines.
• Contextualize my design to meet a client’s needs.
• Work and rework a design so I can deliver an exceptional solution.
• Strong portfolio in branding identity and packaging design – concept to implementation
• Able to balance 5 – 7 client projects/deadlines per week
• This position will report to the creative director and could have 1 – 2 junior designers to mentor
• Portfolio must include logo and brand identity work
• Ability to draw and sketch by hand is a plus
• Proficient knowledge of pre-press and production is a plus
• Skilled in Adobe CC
If so, please apply: email@example.com
We don’t allow walk-ins as our studio is small.
- Cover letter/Résumé Attn. to: Lisa Peteet, Creative Director
- Portfolio (URL, Dribbble, or a PDF at 15 MB or under)
- Contact info and phone number for three references – can be co-workers
Relationships: Growing and nurturing our relationships with our team, clients and community.
Hard Work: Designing well requires practice, patience and perseverance.
Calm: Seriously important to us. We give ourselves the resources and headspace to do good work in a good amount of time.
• Full-time salaried based on years of experience
AFTER THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE:
• Monthly healthcare stipend and direct primary care membership
• Paid time off – vacation, sick and holidays
• Monthly flex time options
• Mo. paid continuing education and opportunities for growth
AFTER TWELVE MONTHS OF SERVICE:
• Retirement Simple IRA with up to a 3% employer match after 12 months of employment