We’re Hiring: Designer
Graphic Design Job Asheville: Looking for a talented mid-level designer with 2 – 5 years of design experience to join our team in Asheville, NC.
• Logos, print & digital from concept to implementation
• Packaging design
• Willingness to wear other hats when working in a small studio
Does this sound like you?
• I am self-motivated, detail-oriented and can manage my own deadlines.
• If a co-worker is struggling or needs help, I’m usually the first to offer a hand.
• A design nerd to my core, one look at who I follow on Instagram will prove it.
• I will work and rework a design so I can deliver an exceptional solution.
• I’m interested in learning to design in a variety of styles to meet a client’s needs.
• I value working on a team as well as working solo and want to improve through honest, intentional feedback.
• Be able to draw and sketch by hand
• Portfolio must include examples of logo design, packaging design is a plus
• 2 – 5 years of design experience, BFA/BA in graphic design
• Skilled in Adobe CC, prepare web design files in Photoshop (coding abilities are not required)
If so, please apply*: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter/Résumé (tell us about yourself) to: Lisa Peteet, Creative Director
- Portfolio (Can be: URL, Dribbble, or PDF at 15 MB or under)
- Myers Briggs type or Enneagram number
- 3 References
No walk-ins or phone-calls, please. *You will receive an automated e-mail to confirm we have received your materials. Based on a high number of applicants, only those most qualified will be e-mailed directly for an interview.
• Full-time salary, compensation based on mid-level print designer
• Monthly heathcare stipend and annual dental appt. reimbursement
• Paid time off: personal, sick and holidays
• SIMPLE IRA with employer match after 12 months of employment
• Paid continuing education hours and opportunities for growth
• Crew: Our staff, clients and strategic partners come first before anything else.
• Creativity: Good design takes practice, patience and perseverance.
• Calm: Seriously important to us. We give ourselves the resources and headspace to do good work in enough time.