We’re Hiring: Designer
Graphic Design Job Asheville: Only apply if you are willing to live in Asheville. This is a mid-level design position.
• Logos & Brand Identity Systems
• Packaging Design
• Web Design
• Be a team player willing to help out and wear different hats, whether that’s learning a new skill, grabbing snacks for a long client meeting, running an errand, etc.
Does this sound like you?
• A self-starter who is detail-oriented and self-manages to prioritize deadlines
• Good at identifying a need and going above and beyond to help the team
• A love for always refining your craft and delivering exceptional work
• Ability to design in a variety of styles to contextualize projects per client’s needs
• Collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued
• 2 – 5 years of design experience, BFA/BA in graphic design
• Be able to draw and sketch by hand
• Portfolio must include examples of logo and packaging design
• Skilled in Adobe CC, prepare web design files in Photoshop (coding abilities are not required)
If so, please apply*: email@example.com
- Cover letter addressed to Lisa Peteet, Creative Director
- Portfolio (PDF/URL or Dribbble link)
- Myers Briggs type or Enneagram number
- 3 References
*You will receive an automated e-mail to confirm we have received your materials. Based on a high number of applicants, only those most qualified will be e-mailed directly for an interview.
No walk-ins or follow-up phone-calls, this will not benefit your application.
What we offer for full-time:
• Salary compensation for a mid-level print designer
• Monthly heathcare stipend and annual dental appt. reimbursement
• Paid time off: personal, sick and holidays
• IRA with employer match after 12 months of employment
• Paid continuing education hours
• Opportunity to enter national design competitions