We’re Hiring: Mid-Level Designer
Graphic Design Job Asheville: Please only apply if you are serious about this position and willing to live in Asheville.
• Logo Design & Brand Identities
• Packaging Design
• Print Collateral & Art Production
• Responsive Web Design
• 2 – 5 years of agency experience is preferred, BFA/BA in graphic design
• Portfolio MUST include examples of logo and packaging design
• Applicants MUST be able to draw and sketch by hand
• Skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Prepare web design files in Photoshop (coding abilities are not required)
• Ability to produce results-driven design and take ownership of a project at any point in the process
• Understands how to contextualize your design style to match what a client needs
Does this sound like you?
• A self-starter who is detail-oriented, can prioritize projects and meet deadlines
• Strives to do quality work and desires to grow as a designer/problem solver
• Can collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued
• Good at identifying a need and going above and beyond to help the team
If so, please apply*: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter addressed to Lisa Peteet, Creative Director
- Portfolio (PDF/URL or Dribbble link) (No PDFs over 15 MB please)
*You will receive an automated e-mail to confirm we have received your materials. You will only hear back from us if we’re connecting with you to schedule an interview.
No walk-ins or follow-up phone-calls, this will not benefit your application.
What we offer for full-time:
• Salary compensation for a mid-level designer at 2 – 5 years of design studio experience
• Mo. heathcare insurance stipend, direct primary care membership, dental appt. reimbursement
• Paid time off: personal, sick and holidays
• IRA with employer match after 12 months of employment
• Paid continuing education hours
• Design work entered into national competitions
• Fun studio in the heart of downtown Asheville