We’re Hiring: Brand Designer
Graphic Design Job Asheville: Looking for a talented mid-level to senior brand designer with 3+ years of brand identity experience to join our studio in Asheville, NC. Relocation to Asheville is required, this is not a remote position. Our hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. with some monthly flex time provided.
Crew Member Attributes
• I have no ego and value art direction and feedback.
• I enjoy collaborating with a small crew of designers.
• Open communication and conversation are important to me
• If a co-worker needs help, I’m usually the first to offer a hand.
• I am self-motivated, detail-oriented and can manage my own deadlines.
• I can contextualize my design to meet a client’s needs. I’m not a one-trick pony.
• I will work and rework a design so I can deliver an exceptional solution.
• Strong portfolio in branding, packaging & web design – concept to implementation
• Willingness to wear other hats in a small studio setting
• This position will report to the creative director and may have 1 – 2 junior designers to mentor
• Portfolio must include logo, layout and web design work
• Ability to draw and sketch by hand is a plus
• Proficient knowledge of pre-press and production is a plus
• 3+ years of experience working in a creative agency is preferred
• Skilled in Adobe CC, prepare web design files in Adobe XD (coding abilities are not required)
If so, please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
We don’t allow walk-ins as our studio is small.
- Cover letter/Résumé Attn. to: Lisa Peteet, Creative Director
- Portfolio (URL, Dribbble, or a PDF at 15 MB or under)
- Contact info and phone number for three references
Relationships: Growing and nurturing our relationships with our team, clients and community.
Hard Work: Designing well requires practice, patience and perseverance.
Calm: Seriously important to us. We give ourselves the resources and headspace to do good work in a good amount of time.
• Full-time salaried based on years of experience
AFTER THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE:
• Monthly healthcare stipend and direct primary care membership
• Paid time off
• Monthly flex time options
• Mo. paid continuing education and opportunities for growth
AFTER TWELVE MONTHS OF SERVICE:
• Retirement Simple IRA with up to a 3% employer match after 12 months of employment