We’re Hiring: Designer
Graphic Design Job Asheville: We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to join our crew. Please only apply if you are serious about this position and willing to live in Asheville.
• Brand identity, print design and art production
• Drawing and illustration
• Packaging design
• Responsive web design
• 2 – 4 years of design experience, BFA/BA in graphic design
• Can design and illustrate in a variety of styles
• Skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Prepare web design files in Photoshop (coding abilities are not required)
• Ability to produce results-driven design and take ownership of a project at any point in the process
• Understand a client’s customer base and design concepts that align with their values
Does this sound like you?
• A self-starter who is detail-oriented, can prioritize projects and meet deadlines
• Strives to do quality work and desires to grow as a designer/problem solver
• Can collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued
• Good at identifying a need and going above and beyond to help the team
If so, please apply*: email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Three references
- Portfolio (PDF/URL or Dribbble link) (No PDFs over 15 MB please)
*You will receive an automated e-mail to confirm we have received your materials. You will only hear back from us if we’re connecting with you to schedule an interview.
No walk-ins or follow-up phone-calls, this will not benefit your application.
What we offer:
• Salary compensation based on 2 – 4 years of design experience
• Mo. heathcare insurance stipend, direct primary care membership, dental appt. reimbursement
• Paid time off: personal, sick and holidays
• IRA with 3% match after 12 months of employment
• Paid continuing education hours
• Design work entered into national design competitions
• Fun studio in the heart of downtown Asheville