Hiring: Mid-Level Designer
Graphic Design Job Asheville: We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to join our crew. Please only apply if you are serious about this position.
• Brand identity, print design and art production
• Drawing and illustration
• Packaging design
• Responsive web design
Experience & Abilities
• 3 – 6 years of design experience, BFA/BA in graphic design
• Ability to design/illustrate in a variety of styles
• Skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Prepare web design files in Photoshop (coding abilities are not required)
• Ability to produce results-driven design and take ownership of a project at any point in the process
• Ability to understand a client’s customer base and design concepts that align with their values
Does this sound like you?
• Strives to do quality work and desires to learn and grow as a designer/problem solver
• Can collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued
• A self-starter who is detail-oriented, can prioritize projects and meet deadlines
• Good at identifying a need and going above and beyond to help the team
If so, please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Portfolio (PDF/URL or Dribbble link) (No PDFs over 15 MB please)
You will receive an automated e-mail to confirm we have received your materials. We review every portfolio we receive. Only those most qualified for the position will be contacted for a follow up interview.
No walk-ins or phone-calls, this will not benefit your application.