We’re Hiring: Designer
Graphic Design Job Asheville: Looking for a talented mid-level designer with 2 – 5 years of brand identity design experience to join our team in Asheville, NC.
Relocation to Asheville is required.
• Interest and experience in branding, packaging & web design – concept to implementation
• Must already be proficient in how-to prepare files for print and web
• Willingness to wear other hats in a small studio setting
• Work closely with the creative director and senior designer
Does this sound like you?
• I design in a variety of styles to meet a client’s needs. I’m not a one-trick pony.
• I am self-motivated, detail-oriented and can manage my own deadlines.
• I value art direction and feedback.
• I will work and rework a design so I can deliver an exceptional solution.
• If a co-worker needs help, I’m usually the first to offer a hand.
• Be able to draw and sketch by hand or on an iPad Pro.
• Portfolio must include 5+ examples of logo and web design
• Must already be proficient in how-to prepare files for print and web.
Will not provide on-the-job training for file preparation.
• 2 – 5 years of experience working as a brand identity designer is preferred.
• Skilled in Adobe CC, prepare web design files in Photoshop (coding abilities are not required)
If so, please apply: email@example.com
No walk-ins or phone-calls, please.
- Cover letter/Résumé Attn. to: Lisa Peteet, Creative Director
- Portfolio (URL, Dribbble, or a PDF at 15 MB or under)
- Myers Briggs type
- Three References (not including friends or family members)
• Crew: Our staff, clients and strategic partners come first before anything else.
• Hard Work: Designing well requires practice, patience and perseverance.
• Calm: Seriously important to us. We give ourselves the resources and headspace to do good work in a good amount of time.
• Competitive compensation based on years of experience
AFTER THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE:
• Monthly healthcare stipend and direct primary care membership
• Paid time off
• Paid continuing education hours and opportunities for growth
AFTER TWELVE MONTHS OF SERVICE:
• IRA with up to a 3% employer match after 12 months of employment