Growing an Organization: Rebooting Young Professionals of Asheville
November 23rd, 2013
Young Professionals of Asheville (YPA) is a program of the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce. In 2010 the Chamber approached Atlas Branding to work with them in re-branding the organization as it was adopted by the Chamber.
1. Craft a brand that reflected their three core values; growing professional development, investing in community service, and fostering connection through social activities.
2. Atlas needed to develop a brand that was relevant to their demographic, while feeling already established to quickly attract and grow its membership base.
1. Atlas spent some time in discovery researching other young professional programs across the country and working with current YPA members to define objectives and goals.
2. Develop a clear message and brand identity that worked to achieve immediate brand saturation in the Asheville business community.
3. Established a launch plan to get the new brand collateral and message out to the general public.
“Atlas Branding had the perfect vision for where Young Professionals of Asheville (YPA) needed to position itself as an organization in Asheville. The overall brand has helped YPA become a recognizable program and has helped to grow our membership significantly over the past two years. We are now sought out by many young professionals in Asheville!”
~ KINSAY SAND, YPA PRESIDENT 2011 – 2012