Launching the High Five Coffee Bar Website
October 31st, 2013
Happy Halloween Everyone! Today we have the pleasure of launching the new High Five Coffee Bar Website.
The branding of High Five Coffee Bar has come full circle this year with the addition of their new site. Our overall goal was to capture the culture, vibe and internal feel you get as a patron of High Five. Jay Weatherly does a wonderful job of mixing texture and raw materials in the H5 space so we wanted to encapsulate that feel in the design of the experiential website. A quality brand experience should be consistent at every point of contact from first impressions and customer service, to interior aesthetic. Jay and his team do a wonderful job at this.
The features of the new website include:
- A Parallax Design, which incorporates special scrolling techniques where background images on the screen move slower than foreground images.
- Mobile abbreviated layout for the ease of customer use.
- An interactive experience as you view photos, read text, and watch stop motion videos.
- Fully integrated content management system for the client’s use.
- A whole lot of ghoulish fun.