We’re Hiring: Contracted Bookkeeper
Bookkeeping Job Asheville: Looking for a contracted bookkeeper to join our team for 6 – 10 hours a month. We work in Quickbooks Online with many duties being fairly automated.
• Reconcile back accounts and credit card statements
• Enter/categorize receipts and invoices
• Submit and file payroll monthly payroll taxes
• Submit and file quarterly estimated Federal/State taxes and unemployment taxes
• Submit payroll twice a month (automated through Quickbooks)
• Set up Auto bill pay and schedule monthly payments to vendors/bills
• Collect W-9s from contracts and set-up new employees
• Create, mail and submit EOY forms – 1099s, W2s, W3s
• Adjust annual NC Unemployment Rate
• Submit reports Mo. metrics/reports to owner
• Code + re-code journal entries as needed
Qualifications + Character
• Prior bookkeeping experience is a plus.
• Trustworthy, discretionary and reliable. Able to keep confidentially.
• Detail-oriented and good with numbers.
• Proficient in Quickbooks Online, I’ll do a 2-hour training, but previous knowledge is a must.
If so, please apply: email@example.com
No walk-ins or phone-calls, please.
- Résumé or List of Qualifications Attn. to: Lisa Peteet, Creative Director
- Three References